Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Shower Favors

  
These were where I started.  I think I probably put one of each together and my mom did all of the others.  I was not confident at all and these were to be favors at a good friend's baby shower.  Both are from Martha Stewart.

I thought the tissue case cover would be something that any woman could use.  I did not do the scallop cuts on the ends, but it still looks fine.  They are supposed to be stuffed without the tissues still in the plastic, but I didn't go to that trouble for the favors.


For the essential kit, I think I put hand sanitizer, band-aids, nail files, and q-tips in the pockets for the shower favors.  My own is a little different now since I am using it for kiddo stuff.  The one that I actually care in my diaper bag has some nail clippers with nail files, a little brush, band aids with neosporin, and orajel.

No comments: