Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teacher Appreciation 2015

I was feeling a bit overwhelmed this year, so I just went with simple gift cards for the teachers.  And I did not get all that creative on the presentation either.  But this is for me to remember what I did so I can try not to repeat.

Thank you for being a light in the life of a child.

Thank  you for totes being an awesome teacher.

Thank you for helping me write a chapter in my story.

Thanks for making me feel like a star.

Thanks for sparking my creative juices this year.

I did a target gift card for all of the staff (it's a small school) and our extra curricular coaches/teachers.  I apparently forgot to take a picture.


This was something we decided to make special for a teacher from parts of a craft we did for a school auction item.  It turned out pretty nice.

I normally do something for the staff and teachers during this week to put in their break room.  This was from one of the days.  The rest were just non-creative food items.  Cupcakes & Brownies, Chips and Queso on Cinco de Mayo, Veggie and Fruit trays, rice krispie treats, and this no bake eclair.  I have made this cake so many times, and it is loved every time.  So easy that it's crazy.

No comments: