Monday, June 01, 2015

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party

I did a Mickey Mouse theme party for my son.  We had ears for everyone to wear when they came, although the young ones did not want to wear them while at the party just their older siblings.

I used cricut for the mouse ears with a cut round half-circle and white buttons.  This is also how the invitations were made.

More of his friends were able to come at the end so I had to improvise with elmo and friends cupcake toppers since I did not have enough mickey and minnie.  Good thing the kids do not care.

We served milk with the flavored milk straws which was Clarabelle's mooo juice and mooo mix.

Donald's popcorn
Pluto's puppy chow
Chip's dip & Dale's crisps.
Mickey's treats

Oh Toddles bugles
Pete's pretzels
Minnie pizzas
Daisy's dumplings
Hot Diggity Dogs
Goofy grapes

The goody bags has mickey and friends pez and stickers, a mickey whistle, and a crazy straw inside a reuseable small tote which has become my girls' new purses.

Here is the food labels I used.

No comments: