Saturday, April 28, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

This being the first year of teacher appreciation gifts for me, I have been picking things up from pinterest which I could use.  I wanted to do something small all week, so here is what I did.  The sayings I found on several different sites, all of them having about the same ideas.


Monday:  "Teachers cannot live on apples alone, they need hugs and kisses too.  Thank you for all the love!" 
The Urchin Bowl pattern is from Amy Herbst again, http://www.herbsthandmade.blogspot.com/






Tuesday: "You're so kool, you made lemonade out of our lemons!"
The cups are things that seem to be very popular these days, so I thought I could use them one day. The cups are filled with single serve packets of lemonade and kool-aid.




Wednesday:  "You top the cake!"
The jars are filled with cake mix.







Thursday: "Thank you for helping our toddlers become smarties!"
I found the owl buckets at JoAnn's when looking for a few other things. The "wise owl" seemed to go well with smarties.







Friday:  "Enjoy some relaxing time for yourself.  You deserve it!"
The novelty bags are just filled with some lotion and hand santitizer. I was running out of creativity by the end of the week.






I had a few to do which were more random rather than an everyday teacher, so I just put some of the stuff together in a box.  It had all of the elements except for the cake mix.

No comments: