Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ice Cream Soda Favor



So I got to host a pre-baby outing for a friend.  Since it was an outing I didn't do any decorating or anything that would involve too much work or creativity.  However, being the way I am I must do something, so I did a favor.  The momma-to-be had mentioned something about a milkshake while talking about things so I guess I kind of stuck on that and ended up with an ice cream soda favor.  It was super easy to make.  I figured everyone would find something to do with a few extra washcloths.  Actually the hardest part was finding the glasses since there did not seem to be too many choices (not too common of an idea yet I suppose).  The washcloths are just folded in half, laid on top of one another and then rolled up at a slight angle.  They were then stuffed into the glasses. I did sort of twist them down farther into the glasses, going in the same direction as the roll.  And then added a cherry on top for giggles.

No comments: